LEAKPROOF Fabricated Simplex Basket Strainers (LPFSB) are designed and suitable for light industrial and fluid processing applications. The LPFSB is designed and precision machined to give a tight seal and prevent any leakage or by-passing article in the filter.
The LPFSB strainer is a top quality with fine finishing which suitable to most of demanding applications. This is a simple, durable and inexpensive solution to provide protection to your important equipment and product line.
LPFSB Strainers are design to industry standard but can also be custom designed according to your special needs. So do not hesitate to contact our sales representative for any inquiry.
Water, oil, other liquid or gas, where protection of pumps, meters, valves, and other similar equipment is required and the line can be interrupted or temporarily shut down for cleaning or basket replacement.
The LPFSB Strainers are available in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and other alloys upon request. Basket screens are available perforated, mesh or mesh lined to meet specific media requirement.
Our Standard Features
- Standard size from 2” – 12” , larger size available on demand
- Perforated stainless steel basket with replaceable filter mesh
- Internal coatings or liners available
- Compact, light weight housing
- In line standard connections
- Simple and easy installation
- Heavy duty basket design for long lifespan
- Custom designs are available
- Threaded or flange end drainage available
- Radiographic testing (x-ray)
- Dye Penetration
- Hydrostatic testing
- Ultrasonic wall thickness
- Wet Florescent Mag Particle
Fabricated Simplex Basket Strainers
Class 150lb, 300lb
Connections from 2″ – 24″, RF, FF, RTJ Flanged or Buttweld. Unless otherwise specified, standard 3mm perforations basket screen will be supplied.
|Body||Carbon Steel, SS304, SS316|
|Gasket / O-Ring||EPDM / Viton / Spiral Wound / Non Asbestos|
|Basket||1/32″, 1/16″ or 1/18″ Perforation|
- Units are designed in accordance with ASME B31.1, and/or ASME Section VIII, Div. 1
- All Dimensions are in mm
- Inlet / outlet flanges are per ANSI B16.5
- All bolt goles straddle Natural centerlines
- Design pressure: 150 PSIG @ 150 F (10.3 Bar @ 65.5 C)
|Inlet / Outlet Size (ln)||A||B||C||D*||Drain Size (NPT)|
D* : Space required for basket removals. Size larger than 12″ are also available upon requests.