PELTECH manufactures vertical and horizontal filter leaf element for replacement of any makes and sizes. Filter leaf are manufactured with 5-ply or 3-ply design, riveted or bolted depending on customer requirements.
Our standard filter leaf is made of 5 ply of wire mesh of different gauge wires. Two outer filtering mesh are Hollander weaves and three inner mesh is a coarse mesh for the discharge of the filtrate and support of the outer layers. The 5-ply wire mesh are held together by a tubular frame & made leak proof by machine riveting.
Our Standard Filter Leaf Construction & Mesh Specification
|1 Ply of drainage mesh||Plain Weave, 4 x 4||1.6||4750|
|2 Ply of support mesh||Plain Weave, 8 x 8||0.7||2470|
|2 Ply filter mesh||Plain Weave, 60×60
Plain Dutch Weave, 24×110
Reverse Dutch Weave, PZ80
0.36 x 0.26
0.2 x 0.4
Filter Leaf Refurbish Service
PELETCH provides the best in re-meshing, rescreening and repairing services for your used or damaged filter leaf. Our facilities and capabilities allow for the inspection, re-mesh, repair or replacement of all makes and models of vertical and horizontal filter leaf in the market.
- The re-meshed leaves will function as when they were new.
- Cost savings of up to 30% over of a new leaf.
- Process improvement and higher throughput.
- Leaves can be re-meshed up to 4 times for prolonged life.
- Leaves from other manufacturers can be re-meshed at our facility.
- Customer returns used or damaged leaves to us.
- Each leaf is inspected and evaluated.
- Old filter mesh is removed and examined.
- Interior frame is thoroughly cleaned.
- Filter mesh is replaced and reassembly.
- If leaf is not able to repair, a replacement new leaf is built as necessary.
- Pre-delivery quality checking of each filter leaf.
- Filter leaves are crated and shipped.